- ¡Intentar construir su término de la búsqueda una a la vez, y ser tan específico como usted puede! Buscar el ejemplo del término: “tos crónica”.
- No incorporar los resultados múltiples tales como "anemia, tos crónica, pérdida de peso, vomitando" todos al mismo tiempo.
- Después de seleccionar su término de la búsqueda resulta una lista de diagnosis posibles será generada. Si la lista es demasiado larga, usted podrá enangostarla abajo incorporando términos adicionales.
- No incorporar los valores tales como "ritmo 110 del corazón" o "sodio 125", en lugar uso "taquicardia" o "hyponatremia".
Información de la droga para WATSON PHARMARevised: June 2005IN-5260/SPHYSICIAN LABELING Brevicon (Norethindrone and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets USP, 0.5 mg/0.035 mg) Norinyl 1+35 (Norethindrone and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets USP, 1 mg/0.035 mg) Norinyl 1+50 (Norethindrone and Mestranol Tablets USP, 1 mg/0.05 mg) Rx Only (Watson Pharma, Inc.): INSTRUCTIONS TO PATIENTS
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- NON-CONTRACEPTIVE HEALTH BENEFITS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- INSTRUCTIONS TO PATIENTS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- DETAILED PATIENT LABELING
To achieve maximum contraceptive effectiveness, the oral contraceptive pill must be taken exactly as directed and at intervals not exceeding 24 hours.
Important: Women should be instructed to use an additional method of protection until after the first 7 days of administration in the initial cycle.
Due to the normally increased risk of thromboembolism occurring postpartum, women should be instructed not to initiate treatment with oral contraceptives earlier than 4-6 weeks after a full-term delivery. If pregnancy is terminated in the first 12 weeks, the patient should be instructed to start oral contraceptives immediately or within 7 days. If pregnancy is terminated after 12 weeks, the patient should be instructed to start oral contraceptives after 2 weeks.33, 77
If spotting or breakthrough bleeding should occur, the patient should continue the medication according to the schedule. Should spotting or breakthrough bleeding persist, the patient should notify her physician.
If the patient misses 1 pill, she should be instructed to take it as soon as she remembers and then take the next pill at the regular time. The patient should be advised that missing a pill can cause spotting or light bleeding and that she may be a little sick to her stomach on the days she takes the missed pill with her regularly scheduled pill. If the patient has missed more than one pill, see DETAILED PATIENT LABELING: HOW TO TAKE THE PILL, WHAT TO DO IF YOU MISS PILLS.
Use of oral contraceptives in the event of a missed menstrual period:
If the patient has not adhered to the prescribed dosage regimen, the possibility of pregnancy should be considered after the first missed period and oral contraceptives should be withheld until pregnancy has been ruled out.
If the patient has adhered to the prescribed regimen and misses 2 consecutive periods, pregnancy should be ruled out before continuing the contraceptive regimen.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).