- ¡Intentar construir su término de la búsqueda una a la vez, y ser tan específico como usted puede! Buscar el ejemplo del término: “tos crónica”.
- No incorporar los resultados múltiples tales como "anemia, tos crónica, pérdida de peso, vomitando" todos al mismo tiempo.
- Después de seleccionar su término de la búsqueda resulta una lista de diagnosis posibles será generada. Si la lista es demasiado larga, usted podrá enangostarla abajo incorporando términos adicionales.
- No incorporar los valores tales como "ritmo 110 del corazón" o "sodio 125", en lugar uso "taquicardia" o "hyponatremia".
Información de la droga para KETOCONAZOLE TABLETS USP200 mg (Apotex Corp.): ADVERSE REACTIONS
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
In rare cases, anaphylaxis has been reported after the first dose. Several cases of hypersensitivity reactions including urticaria have also been reported. However, the most frequent adverse reactions were nausea and/or vomiting in approximately 3%, abdominal pain in 1.2%, pruritus in 1.5%, and the following in less than 1% of the patients: headache, dizziness, somnolence, fever and chills, photophobia, diarrhea, gynecomastia, impotence, thrombocytopenia, leukopenia, hemolytic anemia, and bulging fontanelles. Oligospermia has been reported in investigational studies with the drug at dosages above those currently approved. Oligospermia has not been reported at dosages up to 400 mg daily, however sperm counts have been obtained infrequently in patients treated with these dosages. Most of these reactions were mild and transient and rarely required discontinuation of Ketoconazole Tablets. In contrast, the rare occurrences of hepatic dysfunction require special attention (see WARNINGS section).
In worldwide postmarketing experience with Ketoconazole Tablets there have been rare reports of alopecia, paresthesia, and signs of increased intracranial pressure including bulging fontanelles and papilledema. Hypertriglyceridemia has also been reported but a causal association with Ketoconazole Tablets is uncertain.
Neuropsychiatric disturbances, including suicidal tendencies and severe depression, have occurred rarely in patients using Ketoconazole Tablets.
Ventricular dysrhythmias (prolonged QT intervals) have occurred with the concomitant use of terfenadine with Ketoconazole Tablets. (See BOX WARNING, CONTRAINDICATIONS, and WARNINGS sections.) Data suggest that coadministration of Ketoconazole Tablets and cisapride can result in prolongation of the QT interval and has rarely been associated with ventricular arrhythmias. (See CONTRAINDICATIONS, WARNINGS, and PRECAUTIONS sections.)
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).